Cadillac Coupe Deville Wood Horn Bezel 1977-1978
- Virtually all of these trim bezels have broken over the years
- We have custom molded these parts in high heat plastic to replace the factory parts like new
- These plastic parts are molded and made in house. Each piece goes through at least 12 coats of finish with sanding between coats and UV protected; hand sanded and hand buffed to a high gloss finish. These steps will insure you and give you that custom look.
- These parts are molded plastic just like the factory originals. However we use high heat plastic to make them more durable.
- These parts are not vacuum formed like the only others available on the market. Vacuum formed parts do not fit as precisely as molded parts do.
- The finishes can be either glossy or satin, as per your preference.
Craft Customs has been in business for over 31 years, since 1991. We have restored and customized virtually every make and model of steering wheel and interior parts. Based out of the Dallas, Texas area, our shop services the entire United States as well as foreign customers.
If you’re in the market for steering wheels and interior trim parts in wood grain, carbon fiber, leather and Alcantara suede, then look no further. For instructions on removing your steering wheel, this link contains some instructions for general steering wheel removal. Visit our YouTube channel for addition instructional videos. If you have any further questions please call us at 214.564.1170 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Look us up on Facebook