Acura | Luxury | Sport | Vintage
– The Steering Wheel is the centerpiece of your vehicle.
– It is the thing that you touch and look at the most in any car or truck.
– The condition of your steering wheel is therfore perceived … as the condition of your vehicle.
– Make your steering wheel like new again … and guess what?
– Your vehicle will feel like new again!
Acura Leather Steering Wheel repair and customization, wood steering wheel restoration and Customization, wood grain and carbon fiber Dashes and Interior Trim. We restore, enhance, or customize these parts for any make or model.
Acura Steering Wheel Repair and Restoration
Is your old Acura steering wheel or dash trim damaged? Let Craft Customs perform our Steering Wheel Repair Service. We will give them our personal touch, with a full steering wheel restoration, and make them new again! Our painstaking process keeps you updated along the way, so your never waiting for updates as we make sure your items are perfect when you receive them back from us.
Does Your Steering Wheel look
worn, faded and peeling?
We will make your Steering Wheel look
and feel like new again!
Have Dash Trim with issues?
- Craft Customs can also perform the work on your Acura trim parts to customize or restore them back to new.
- Reupholster leather to restore leather steering wheels with any damage back to factory original.
- Add wood grain or Carbon Fiber to any steering wheel or dash trim.
- Repair cracked/peeling wood grain or carbon fiber on any wood grain steering wheels or dash trim.
- Customize your steering wheel or dash trim with wood, leather, suede, carbon fiber, and other finishes.
Check out our restoration videos
“It really came out great. That stitching was factory quality – and that is hard to do. Thank you so much for your work and your product. It is the first thing
people see when they look into the truck”
Alvin G – Lafayette, LA (1999 Ford Lightning)
“WOW! You guys did an unbelievable job on my Impala SS steering wheel. I couldn’t believe how perfect the color match, texture and how well wrapped and stitched the wheel was. Very nice job. You guys are the best. Thank you for doing such a great job on the wheel. The pride in what you do truly shows in the finished product.”
David W – San Diego, CA (1995 Impala)